If it’s been a while since you visited our website or this is your first time, I’d like to share with you why we redesigned our website.
You’ll be pleased to know that we completely redesigned PhotoVid Gallery from top to bottom.
We’re not talking about changing a few images and moving a few things around, Nah.
We rebuilt the website from the ground up.
Everything from our theme, layout, hosting service, images, the way you can contact us and we added a few things.
The question you’ll thinking now is why we redesigned our website is the question.
Why did we make the changes?
Well, let’s say it was old and not very user friendly.
The world changes on a daily bases and PhotoVid Gallery hadn’t kept up with the trend.
Websites had become mobile friendly and our sites was not even close to being mobile-friendly.
On top of that, the site was slow, it looked old and our readers could find what they were looking for without having to search for using the navigation we had in place.
So, what changes did we make?
That’s another good question and I’m glad you ask.
Let’s go through the changes from the reader’s points of view.
The back end (the more technical side of things) I’ll cover in another blog post for designers and people looking to build their own website at WP Handicraft.
My website that teaches you have to build or overhaul your own website using WordPress.org from the ground up.
Here’s a list of the changes from the reader’s point of view!
- Home Page: The home was designed to help you get to the information you need regarding our photography services and our style of photography.
- Gallery: The gallery is a simple layout of recent wedding, portrait, graduation & personal branding pictures we’ve taken. You can click on any image to open it in a popup light box for a larger view.
- Photo Video: Here you can watch recent videos we’ve created from the pictures taken. Some include actual video mixed with images and some are pictures and music only.
- It All Starts Here: Here’s where everything starts. You can check our current photography special (if available), basic pricing, you can contact us and a few photo designs.
- Gift Registry: Is a New service we added that comes FREE with the basic photography collection (package), which allows you to create the registry you want. For more information, contact us.
- Portfolio: Is a New category. We feature each session by sharing the experience we had with the client via a short story to help you visualize what we experience and how much fun we had. For example, our first experience shooting a wedding with a Krispy Kreme wedding cake. That was fun!!!
- Blog: This is our recent blog page. Anything we share on our site will show on this page.
- Contact Us: This page gives you everything you need to get in contact with us for questions, schedule your free consultation and anything else you need.
Is our site mobile friendly?
Yes! Yes! and more Yes!
Now you can do everything mentioned above on your phone, on your tablet, or any device that gives you access to the internet.
You can share the website, images, submit a contact form or schedule your free wedding, portrait, graduation or personal branding consultation.
Can I get a discount on your services?
Yes, we offer discounts for our photography services at least once a month.
However, it changes because we provide wedding, portrait, graduation and personal branding photography.
We’ll, I’m outta here until the next episode, if you have any questions, you know where you can find us.
’til the next episode,